In a brazen attempt to unify the country, President-Elect Joe Biden has hinted at providing COVID stimulus relief to anyone who openly shows support for the Black Lives Matter movement. He released a tweet illustrating his groundbreaking plan.
Support for Black Lives Matter can take many forms. Here are a few exmaples you can show your support for Black lives to secure your COVID. This can take the form of:
- Displaying a Black Lives Matter flag on your property
- Placing a Black Lives Matter sticker on your car
- Getting Black Lives Matter tattooed on your body
- Rejecting your white privilege, donating all of your money to a random black individual regardless of need, devoting your life to the indentured servitude of any black person you come in contact with for the next four calendar years.
- Using the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag on social media
Anyone who does not support the Black Lives Matter movement is, by definition, a white supremacist unworthy of government aid. Racism should play no part in our country and anyone who rejects the tenets and demands of Black Lives Matter does not deserve a COVID stimulus relief check.
There’s only one way to make America as great as it can be it’s through unity by force. Diversity is our strength.
If a small amount of our regular readers became subscribers on Subscribestar, we'd have enough funding to no longer be dependent on annoying Google ads cluttering your reading space and we will be protected against deplatforming. Will you subscribe on Subscribestar?