Since recent events, it has been evident that white supremacists, the KKK and a new wave of Nazis has swept through and overtaken the country. To understand this situation, we have to understand what a Nazi is.
It’s important to note that a Nazi is simply anyone whose political views lean anywhere to the right of Ashley Judd. Nazis don’t simply just roam the streets waiving their confederate flags and wearing Make America Great Again hats.
Cyber Nazis are Nazis that propagate their agenda through online mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
How to spot a Cyber Nazi:
- Somewhere in their profile, you see a swastika or a confederate flag
- At one point or another, they posted something either pro-Trump or in defense of Donald Trump
- Someone who criticizes Black Lives Matter or Antifa online
- If they post a picture of themselves waiving a confederate flag, a swastika, or are seen as too patriotic online
- If they are a cis-gendered white male who does not check his privilege online every morning
If you see a Cyber Nazi, don’t panic. Even though they can wreak havoc on your feelings and can trigger you from thousands of miles away, you need to know how to handle them.
If you come across a Cyber Nazi, try to do the following things in order to cope with the situation:
- Report them on Facebook or Twitter since the community guidelines do not allow for hate speech. Having a conservative political view is hate speech, propagates violence and should be censored.
- Block the individuals and tell your friends and family to block the individuals as well. Your nerves and heart can only take so much. You should never let yourselves be in the presence of differing opinions.
- Take the Cyber Nazis to the streets. Cyber Nazis are only Nazis behind a keyboard. The only appropriate way to handle someone with an opinion you don’t like is through physical violence (i.e. see Richard Spencer)
Cyber Nazis are on the rise and are growing faster by the day. Each day that Donald Trump is in office, the number of Cyber Nazis grows. Every day that we don’t protest, march in the street, burn down public buildings and tear down statues that could have easily been addressed during the Obama administration, the Cyber Nazis win.
If a small amount of our regular readers became subscribers on Subscribestar, we'd have enough funding to no longer be dependent on annoying Google ads cluttering your reading space and we will be protected against deplatforming. Will you subscribe on Subscribestar?